Professional Program in Banking and Finance
Duration: 12 Months
The 12-month Professional Program in Banking and Finance program is aimed at building expertise among participants aspiring to become a global finance professional.
Besides, it facilitates participants to build capabilities in areas including Business Banking, Forex and International Trade Financing and provide a jumpstart to a most rewarding Banking and Finance careers.
With this global certification, one can work in retail, corporate or trade banking, get employed in the finance division with multinational or Indian corporations or even use their knowledge of finance to raise capital for their own entrepreneurial ventures.
Learning a professional program in banking and finance can provide several benefits. Here are some reasons why it can be valuable:
Credibility and Trust
Overall, investing time and effort in learning a professional program in banking and finance can significantly enhance your career prospects, increase your earning potential, and provide you with a competitive edge in the industry.
Any 10+2, Pursuing Graduation, Final Year of Graduation
Duration: 12 months
- IT Fundamentals – M.S. Office with Adv. Excel
- Knowing computer
- Operating computerusing GUI based operating system
- Understanding word processing. …
- Using spread sheet. …
- Introduction to internet, www and web browsers. …
- Communications and collaboration. …
- Making small presentations. …
- Financial literacy for banking scheme and applications
3. Fundamentals of Accounting
- Meaning, Principles, Categories, and Statements
- Accounting Principles
- Accounting Categories
- Journal and Ledger in Accounting
- Financial Statements
- Financial Accounting
- Types of Accounts and Three Golden Rules
- GST Law and Practices
6. Financial Management
- Main types of financial statements
- Assessment of company financial position and its presentation in financial statements
- Cash flow planning
- Analysis and interpretation of financial statements
- Corporate Budgets
2. Customer service and Banking codes and Standards
- Customer banker relationships
- Customer service
- Features of modern-day banking
- KYC norms
- Customer grievances redressal policy
- Customer & Banker Customer relationship
- Types of customer their accounts
- Importance of customer service in banks
- Features of Modern-day banking
- Banking products
- Negotiable instruments and related matters
- How the business is sourced
4. Tally Prime
- Introduction to Tally Prime
- Maintaining charts of Accounts
- Recording to Maintaining Accounting Transaction
- Generating Financial Statements and MIS Reports
- Data Security
- Company Data Management
- Storage and Classification of Inventory
- Accounts Receivables and Payable Management
- Purchase and sales Order Management
- Tracking Additional Costs of Purchase
- Cost/Profit Centres Management
- Budget and Scenarios
- Generating & Printing Reports
What would I become?
Hello I am Prince Bhagtani, I have completed the course of advance diploma in banking and finance from cqs private limited i have learnt so many technologies which is helping me in my job as well. As I got the placement as well from here in Pay10 as junior MIS executive I am very obliged and happy with the way and the atmosphere of CQS
Teacher are so supportive and helped me in learning and clearing my concepts.
Himani mam have the best teaching skills she teaches me very well.
All BFSI faculties and (Prachi mama Ishwar sir) are very supportive
I like the institute and its infrastructure.
Thanks CQS and Himani mam
Hloo…. I am Bhumika Tomar, my decision to join CQS Training Pvt. Ltd. was absolutely right to make my career in banking and Finance. My all over experience here is very brilliant. The knowledge given by the Himani ma’am, Prachi ma’am, Ishwar sir is very helpful to me & during training they solved thought related the topics. I can really imagine how helpful this course(BFSI) is to me, I really got so much information which could help to better my position. Thank you.
I have started working in Bandhan Bank and it’s actually a great career start of my life
Great experience at this institute I have started working with Sun Life Financial as a Associate.
Courses offered plus efforts of the staff is very appreciable..
Specially the Banking and Finance trainers.
The trainers are really very talented and have vast knowledge they give their full efforts in teaching students.
And i just want to say that this is the only institute in Delhi who can teach you about the conceptual knowledge for Finance and Banking and guide you for your career and placements. I will recommend each and all to kindly visit the institute once..
Hello, I m Sangeeta Gupta , I have completed my Tally International certification training from CQS Training Pvt. Ltd , Janakpuri Delhi. Ms. Himani Mam is my mentor for this whole journey, her teaching method is so excellent she explains everything very well. Before joining CQS I felt that tally is very tough, because I am an arts stream student but now I feel it easy. She is really good ,understanding person, hardworking teacher. And I feel so glad that I have started my job with Succeed Learners as a Data entry Operator. Thanks Himani Mam