Professional Program in Cloud computing
CQS Training is a renowned institute with two decades of extensive
and profound experience in the training industry we have not just
successfully placed thousands of students in eminent corporations
and prestigious universities, but have also emerged out as one of the
leading training facilities in the domain of executive Education,
Advance Diploma in Hardware and Networking, Banking and Finance,
Software Engineering, Infrastructure Management Services,
Data Analytics, Digital Marketing, Graphic Designing, Sales and
Marketing, Personality Development, English Communication, IELTS,
TOEFL, and BPO training.
At CQS we strongly believe in continuously reinventing ourselves and
improving our training methods, technology, and proprietary training
material to deliver the best classroom training.
Our mission is to make students industry-ready and professionally
efficient by bridging the Skill gap between Industry and the students.
What Hardware and Networking is and why should you opt for this Training?
Networking, also known as computer networking, is the practice of
transporting and exchanging data between nodes over a shared medium in
an information system. Networking comprises not only the design,
construction and use of a network, but also the management, maintenance
and operation of the network infrastructure, software and policies.
Computer networking enables devices and endpoints to be connected to
each other on a local area network (LAN) or to a larger network, such as the
internet or a private wide area network (WAN). This is an essential function
for service providers, businesses and consumers worldwide to share
resources, use or offer services, and communicate. Networking facilitates
everything from telephone calls to text messaging to streaming video to the
internet of things (loT).
The level of skill required to operate a network directly correlates to the
complexity of a given network. For example, a large enterprise may have
thousands of nodes and rigorous security requirements, such as
end-to-end encryption, requiring specialized network administrators to
oversee the network.
As India is moving towards the digitalisation in each and every domain,
so their is fastest growing demand in the country where scope of Hardware
and Networking industry is getting wider and bigger even better in the years
India is fastest growing country where the scope for Hardware and
Networking industry will only get bigger and better in the years to come.
= Challenging Job
= Good Salary
= Anyone can Join
= Job Stability
Who should do this Course?
- It helps students get an insight into the real world ofbanking and financial services.
- All of this also makes it possible for the students to choose exactly which subject they want to study next
- Students also acquire knowledge of taxation, businesslaw, auditing, economics, etc
2. Job- Seekers:-
- Its true that offers good
remuneration to the employees.
- Industry has job safety as well as job stability.
3. Working Professionals:-
- Its professionals holding a key Hardware Networking
certification enjoy better job prospects, high earning
power, more specialized industry knowledge, and a large
number of opportunities.
4. Graduates & Under Graduates :-
- Pursuing banking course after graduation is a great idea to boots your salary and job prospects in the It sector.
Duration: 1 Years
Higher Study options: B.com, BCA, M.com, MBA or equivalent to that. At the end of this semester students should be able to use correctly the common
terminology and jargon of the Hardware and Networking.
1. What is networking?
2. What is hardware?
3. What is server?
- Design and implement functional networks
- Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices
- Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic
and create resilient networks
- identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations
- Implement network security, standards, and protocols
- Troubleshoot network problems
- Support the creation of virtualized networks
- Configure device operating systems, including Windows, Mac, Linux,
Chrome OS, Android and iOS and administer client-based as well as
cloud-based (SaaS) software
- Troubleshoot and problem solve core service and support challenges
while applying best practices for documentation, change management,
- Support basic IT infrastructure and networking
- Configure and support PC, mobile and loT device hardware
- Implement basic data backup and recovery methods and apply data
storage and management best practices
- Introduction to Server 2012 R2
- Create login and lock logins
- The Security environment
- Principles of cybersecurity
- Management concepts
- Strategy and strategic planning
- Security plans and policies
- System Administer
- System Engineer
- Network Administer
- Network Analyst
- Computer Technician