CQS Training Privacy Principles
1. We’re deeply committed to creating a safe and secure online/offline environment for you.
2. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We established CQS Training Academy so that our mission of education and your trust will not be in conflict.
3. We strive to provide you with access to and control over the information you give us, and we take the protection of your information very seriously.
4. We do not display advertising on CQS Training Academy. Our mission is to provide you with a world class education, not to sell you products.
we use the information we collect to provide you with a better experience and fulfill our mission of providing a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. We established ourselves with our mission of providing a trusted educational resource.
Collection of information
We collect information from you directly, such as when you create an account, communicate with us, participate in activities, events or surveys, or otherwise provide information during your use of the Service.
We may collect information from others, such as your parent, teacher, or School, or third parties (meaning organizations outside of CQS Training Academy), such as third party applications that you use to connect to the Service.
Examples of information we may collect includes:
- Account registration information (username, birthdate, and email)
- Information about your browser or device, and general location
- Information you choose to include in your profile or post in public areas of the Service
- Information you may provide in connection with specific features or special programs
- Non-personal information which may be linked to your personal information, including Information about your use of our Service