Post Graduate Program in Finance and Accounts
Duration: 6 Months
About Finance and Accounts is?
Financial accounting is a particular type of accounting that includes a method of documenting, summarising, and reporting the transactions arising from business operations for a period of time. Such transactions are outlined in the preparation of accounts, including the balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement, which document the financial results of the company over a particular period of time.
In India, companies must report the transactions that occur during the fiscal period or a financial year between 1 April to 31 March.
Financial accounting reflects the accounting on “accrual basis” over the accounting on “cash basis”. Non-profit firms, companies, and small businesses use accountants in financial matters.
It is the most sought-after banking course after 12th. The program gives career orientation and industry exposure to a student while integrated certifications such as Company Secretary, NSE, CFP, etc validate his knowledge. An Honours degree in B.Com is a basic qualifier in this industry, and with Delhi University students get to study the finest syllabus in the country.
Students can take the advantage of Program to pursue higher education degrees such as MBA, CA, CFA, MCom, or even use this knowledge and skills to become an entrepreneur or expand their family business.
1.IT Fundamentals – M.S. Office
- Knowing computer
- Operating computer using GUI based operating system
- Understanding word processing
- Using spread sheet. ..
- Introduction to internet, www and web browsers.
- Communications and collaboration.
- Making small presentations.
- Financial literacy for banking scheme and applications
3.Fundamentals of Accounting
- Meaning, Principles, Categories, and Statements
- Accounting Principles
- Accounting Categories
- Journal and Ledger in Accounting
- Financial Statements
- Financial Accounting
- Types of Accounts and Three Golden Rules
5.Indian Banking System
- Customer banker relationships
- Customer service
- Features of modern-day banking
- KYC norms
- Customer grievances redressal policy
- Identify The Fundamentals of Information Analysis
- Report Types and Their Formats
- Explore The Information Analysis and Reporting Tools
- Organizing Data
- Perform Basic Calculations
- Perform Statistical Calculations
- Financial Calculations
- Nested If Functions
- Forecast Sheet
- Pivot Table and Pivot Chart
- Power view
- Introduction Of VBA
- Multiple Lookups (Both Vertical and Horizontal)
- Salary Sheet
- Introduction to Tally Prime
- Maintaining charts of Accounts
- Recording to Maintaining Accounting Transaction
- Generating Financial Statements and MIS Reports
- Data Security
- Company Data Management
- Storage and Classification of Inventory
- Accounts Receivables and Payable Management
- Purchase and sales Order Management
- Tracking Additional Costs of Purchase
- Cost/Profit Centres Management
- Budget and Scenarios
- Generating & Printing Reports
1.Loans and Advances
- GST Law and Practices
3.Commercial & Industrial Law
5.Wealth Management Skills
- Guide to Financial System
- Know your Income and Expense
- Risk Tolerance
- Mutual funds
- Estate planning
- Retirement Planning
2.Financial Risk Management
- What Is Risk Management?
- How Risk Management Works
- Alpha and Active Risk Management
- What Is Financial Risk?
- Financial Risks for Governments
Key highlights of the Training
- Our expertise programs will make an integral turning for the trainees as it will sharpen their skills in all domain of banking and finance and make you glory in your professional era.
- Learn new tools and techniques to drive long-term growth in any economic climate.
- Development the skills and expertise in the domain specialization.
- Develop credit portfolio modelling skills effectively analyse, measure and mitigate risk.
- Expand your knowledge of the theories, tools, market dynamics and regulations in capital market.
- Expert Trained Certified faculties.
CERTIFICATIONS WE PREPARED YOU FOR?
- CQS certification of proficiency
- Tally international certification
- TDS Micro Certification
- NIELIT CCC certification
Great experience at this institute I have started working with Sun Life Financial as a Associate.
Courses offered plus efforts of the staff is very appreciable..
Specially the Banking and Finance trainers.
The trainers are really very talented and have vast knowledge they give their full efforts in teaching students.
And i just want to say that this is the only institute in Delhi who can teach you about the conceptual knowledge for Finance and Banking and guide you for your career and placements. I will recommend each and all to kindly visit the institute once..
Hello, I m Sangeeta Gupta , I have completed my Tally International certification training from CQS Training Pvt. Ltd , Janakpuri Delhi. Ms. Himani Mam is my mentor for this whole journey, her teaching method is so excellent she explains everything very well. Before joining CQS I felt that tally is very tough, because I am an arts stream student but now I feel it easy. She is really good ,understanding person, hardworking teacher. And I feel so glad that I have started my job with Succeed Learners as a Data entry Operator. Thanks Himani Mam
Hello I am Prince Bhagtani, I have completed the course of advance diploma in banking and finance from cqs private limited i have learnt so many technologies which is helping me in my job as well. As I got the placement as well from here in Pay10 as junior MIS executive I am very obliged and happy with the way and the atmosphere of CQS
Teacher are so supportive and helped me in learning and clearing my concepts.
Himani mam have the best teaching skills she teaches me very well.
All BFSI faculties and (Prachi mama Ishwar sir) are very supportive
I like the institute and its infrastructure.
Thanks CQS and Himani mam
Hloo…. I am Bhumika Tomar, my decision to join CQS Training Pvt. Ltd. was absolutely right to make my career in banking and Finance. My all over experience here is very brilliant. The knowledge given by the Himani ma’am, Prachi ma’am, Ishwar sir is very helpful to me & during training they solved thought related the topics. I can really imagine how helpful this course(BFSI) is to me, I really got so much information which could help to better my position. Thank you.
I have started working in Bandhan Bank and it’s actually a great career start of my life