Accelerate Your Career Growth with Certification Program in HTML5
CERTIFICATION PROGRAM IN HTML 5
Yes! I am interested
In HTML 5 certification course, students learn skills in Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) that are vital for creating websites. Throughout the course, students build upon their existing knowledge of HTML and develop new skills in coding, web design, and more. By the end of the course, students should be able to confidently create and maintain websites using HTML 5.
Some skills that students learn in HTML 5 certification course include:
Who Is This Program For?
12th Pass Students, Job-seekers, Graduates of Engineering/ undergraduates, Computer Science or IT working professionals.
Top Skills You Will Learn
Web Developer, Web Designer and Web Master, Full Stack Developer, Front-end and Back-end Developer and more.
HTML5 is a standard for structuring and presenting content on the Web. It incorporates features such as geolocation, video playback and drag-and-drop. HTML5 allows developers to create rich internet applications without the need for third party APIs and browser plug-ins.
Duration: 2 Months
Eligibility: 12th, BE/BTech. (All Streams) ≥ 50% BCA, BSc (CS/IT) Degree ≥ 50% PG : MCA, ME/M.Tech
- Limitations of HTML 4
- Introduction and Advantages of HTML 5
- First HTML5 Document
- Overview of New Features of HTML5
- List of HTML 4.01 elements removed from HTML5
- Section & Articles
- HTML 5 Global Attributes
- Displaying a Search Input Field
- Contact Information Input Fields
- Utilizing Date and Time Input Fields
- Number Inputs v Selecting from a Range of Numbers
- Selecting Colors
- Creating an Editable Drop-Down
- Requiring a Form Field
- Autofocusing a Form Field
- Displaying Placeholder Text
- Disabling Autocomplete
- Restricting Values
- What Is a Canvas?
- Canvas Coordinates
- Registering the Canvas dimensions
- Drawing on Canvas with paths, curves etc.
- Working with Solid colors, Gradients & Transparency
- Importing External Images & Setting the background
- Working with Color & Geometrical transformations
- Creating graphs & charts
- Working with Text
- Animating a Vertical Bar-Chart
- Fine tune animation with Acceleration & Easing.
- Working with Pixel Data
- CSS and Canvas
- Create High-Res, Retina-Display-Ready Media with Canvas
- Clipping Canvas drawings & saving them to a file.
- When Not to Use Canvas
- Fallback Content v Implementing Canvas Security
- Ensuring backward compatibility Support of Canvas API to older versions of browsers
- Overview of SVG
- Understanding SVG
- Scalable Graphics
- Creating 2D Graphics with SVG
- Adding SVG to a Page
- Simple Shapes
- Transforming SVG Elements
- Reusing Content
- Patterns and Gradients
- SVG Paths
- Using SVG Text
- Putting the Scene Together
- Building an Interactive Application with SVG
- Adding the CSS Styles
- Ensuring backward compatibility Support of SVG API to older versions of browsers
- Adding Video & Audio to a page
- Supported Audio & Video formats
- Audio & Video codecs
- Loss & Lossless compression
- Media specific attributes Vs Global attributes
- Deployment challenges on Mobiles
- Converting Audio & Video to supported formats using open source & commercial software
- Using a Frame grabber
- Applying CSS skins & transforms
- Working with multiple tracks, Subtitles & Captions with Captionator, Player & the Lean back Player
- Integrating Video with Canvas & SVG
- Applying Visual filters using Canvas & SVG
- Debugging, Browser support.
- Licensing issues.
- Ensuring backward compatibility Support of Media API’s to older versions of browsers
- Browser Support
- Local Vs Session storage
- Using the HTML5 Web Storage API
- Setting and Retrieving Values
- Storing forms & caching events with local storage
- Storing & Accessing JSON data.
- Communicating Web Storage Updates
- Data Security
- Need more storage space – exploring Web SQL Database API & Indexed DB
- Creating a Grocery List with Web SQL DB
- Ensuring backward compatibility Support of Web Storage API to older versions of browsers
- Understanding the pillars of Geolocation. i.e., GPS/ IP Address/ Cell IDs/ Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- LBS (Location based services)
- Mobile & Augmented reality applications, which consume geolocation service.
- Understanding Latitude, Longitude, Speed, Course & Accuracy
- Getting you current location
- Browser compatibility & Fallbacks.
- Reverse geocoding
- Mapping location
- Getting Distance & Directions between two places.
- Following a moving location
- Combing geolocation with google maps
- Triggering the Privacy Protection Mechanism
- Saving Geographical information v Geolocation usage – Geo Marketing, Geo social, Geo tagging, Geo social, Geo tagging & Geo applications.
- Building a Real-Time Application with HTML5 Geolocation
- Ensuring backward compatibility Support of Geolocation API to older versions of browsers
- What are web workers?
- Possibilities & Limitations of web workers
- Inline, Dedicated & Shared Workers
- Creating a worker, Assign roles & deploying the same.
- Leveraging a Shared Worker
- Worker support in modern browsers
- Managing multiple workers
- Parsing data with workers
- Perform Heavy array computations
- Using timers in conjunction with worker
- Work with pixel manipulations
- Make twitter JSONP requests
- Connect to share workers at same time with multiple browser windows
- Transferable objects
- Debugging Your Workers
- Ensuring backward compatibility Support of Web Workers API to older versions of browsers
Looking For Some More Details? Let's Get In Touch On
Why choose CQS Training for HTML5 Course?
Start With A Free Demo Session
career Opportunities After Learning HTML 5
There are many job roles that you can pursue after completing your HTML 5 course. Here are some of the most popular options:
OUR STUDENTS ARE WORKING AT
100+ PLACEMENT PARTNERS
CQS is an Industry Leader in IT Sector
Fast-Track Your Career in New-Age Courses and Give Wings To Your Dreams
Yes! I am interested.
Looking For Some More Details? Let's Get In Touch On
Follow us to get Regular Updates on New Trends in IT Sector